Enduro Cancelled :(

We’ve been monitoring the forecasts all week with hopeful thoughts. Unfortunately, Saturday is going to bring more of the wet stuff to western and northern New England. Racing a 4-hour enduro in the rain is not a good idea – excess water in your engines, bearings, helmets, etc. An enduro would have been a fun way to end a season, but not like this.

We will cancel the race. There is no make-up date.

Thank you all for a great season. With the weather we’ve had it has taken a lot of extra patience and work which is very much appreciated. But in the end we’re gonna have to let Mother Nature claim a victory.

Please remember the banquet is on November 4th. Deadline for registering is October 11. Not much time left, so if you are joining us please RSVP by emailing [email protected]